Seminar: Living Trusts & Estate Planning
Creating a trust can help safeguard your assets and determine the direction of your legacy. In California, if you pass away owning more than $150,000 in assets, whether you have a will or not, your estate could be subject to the costs and delays of probate.*
Join Xceed Wealth Management Group and Affinity Trusts for a complimentary seminar featuring Natalie Spiwak, President – Affinity Trusts.
AT THIS SEMINAR WE WILL REVIEW HOW TO:
- Avoid the pitfalls of using joint ownership as a way to transfer property
- Empower the right person to manage your finances and make medical decisions for you in the event of incapacitation
- Nominate guardians and provide for minor children
- Distribute assets according to your wishes
- Establish a Living Trust to avoid probate
*California Probate Code Sections 13000-13659
Xceed Financial Federal Credit Union does not assume responsibility for, nor does it control, endorse, or guarantee information, products, services and recommendations provided by referenced third parties.